- After applying a 'HF2' release, ASE version still shows 'HF1'
Adaptive Server Enterprise/16.0 SP02 PL09 HF1/EBF 29393 SMP/P/x86_64/Enterprise Linux/ase160sp02plx/3240/64-bit/FBO/Tue Mar 24 10:24:24 2020
- The download page on the portal shows "16.0 SP02 PL09 HF2" with file name ASESERV16002P09HF_2-20012052.tgz
- The example is for SP02 PL09, but the same applies to SP03 PL08
- Why is ASE version not updated to include HF2?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- 16.0 SP02 PL09 HF2
- 16.0 SP03 PL08 HF2
HF1, HF2 , wrong release, wrong version, version string , wrong version string , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.