You have uploaded the pdf file in the Invoice Scanning view however create invoice button is greyed out and reviewed values section is also not editable.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center
- Go to the Invoice Scanning view
- Select the relevant file name
- You can see that Create Invoice button is greyed out and when you click on Review, Reviewed Values fields are grayed out
You have scoped the business scoping question Do you want automatic creation of invoices from scanned documents? Yes. If this is selected, the process will create Invoice automatically after the scanning procedure. Since the invoice gets created automatically, the create invoice button will not be active and reviewed values field will be greyed out for modification.
If you do not want system to automatically create the invoices, you can deselect the scoping question. To to so;
- Go to the Business Configuration work center
- Go to the Implementation Projects and select the Project
- Navigate to scoping questions step and select the scoping element Purchasing -> Supplier Invoicing -> Supplier Invoices and Credit Memos
- Select the question - Do you want automatic creation of invoices from scanned documents?
- Uncheck the check box and Complete the scoping
Create invoice button greyed out, Create invoice in invoice scanning is not active, Invoice Scanning: Reviewed Values on READ only , KBA , AP-SIP-SIV , Supplier Invoice , Problem