How to Enable Formatted text for Generated summary pdf file via Adobe LiveCycle Designer; in the example for Appointments.
SAP Cloud for Customer
- Go to the Administrator workcenter.
- Go to the Form template Maintenance.
- Select Active forms from the data set.
- Search for Appointments under Form Template.
- Select preferred row and download > a ZIP file will be downloaded.
- Extract the Zip file and Open Adobe LiveCycle Designer application.
- Upload the extracted file with .xdp extension.
- Go to Data view > Data connection > Right click > Connection properties > select main schema .xsd file from zip file extracted.
- Navigate to notes section.
- Go to Bindings > Data binding > Use data connection > activities visit report > rich text collection > text > content text > data.
- Pop up will appear, select update the following properties > check mark Default value.
- Go to Field > field format > change to rich text > save.
- Navigate back to C4C application > Administrator > Form template Maintenance.
- Select Active forms from the data set > Search for Appointments under Form Template > Select preferred row > upload > replace existing / a new variant > upload the same edited file from Adobe LiveCycle Designer application > publish.
- Go to any appointments and generate the summary and check.
rich text, text field, notes, summary, appointments , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , Problem