How to receive email notification for FAILED status only of Integration Center job?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- By Default, Job Owner will receive the email notification of Integration Center for all STATUS (Completed Successfully, Completed With Warnings, Completed with Errors, Failed)
- This is documented in KBA 2575265 - Receiving emails from Integration Center jobs with no email address specified in them
- Customers can add other email address inside the Integration Center Job -> Sheduling tab -> "Email To" field. The email address will receive email notification for all STATUS as well.
- For detailed steps: See KBA 2835925 - How to email recipients on Integration Centers Integrations - SAP SuccessFactors Integration Center
1. Go to Execution Manager
2. Choose Integration Center
3. Go to Manage Notification Tab
4. In Process Type: Choose "Failed"
5. In text box, add email address
Note: This field only supports 1 e-mail address
6. Click Create Notification
7. In Process State, please "Failed"
8. In Process Definition Name, choose "Integration Center - ( integrationVendorExport )"
9. Click Save
The configuration will look like this:
2705880 - E-mail is not sent for "middleware integrations" tab under Execution Manager
2585433 - Execution Manager , Monitor Integration Process for Integration Center Not showing any information
2575265 - Receiving emails from Integration Center jobs with no email address specified in them
Configuring Notifications to Users for Scheduled Jobs and Integrations
Notification for failed status, Integration Center, Execution Manager , KBA , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , How To