You start the Adaptation Mode and drill down in the field to check the Custom Orders, however there is no value on dropdown list.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
1. Log into the system with admin user.
2. Go to 123 work center.
3. Start Adaptation.
4. Right click in the field ABC.
5. On Adaptation menu, drill down to "Code List" layer.
6. Oberserve that there is no value under Custom Order option.
The admin user did not created any Customer Order, hence there is no Custom Order available.
As an administrator, you can create and edit custom orders for code lists.
To create custom orders, follow the steps
1. Navigate to the screen where you want to create the custom order.
2. Go to your user menu and from the dropdown list select Start Adaptation. The system opens in the Adaptation Mode.
3. Right-click the field where you want to create the custom order to open the field configuration details on the right pane. So, you can navigate to the details screen.
4. Click the drill down icon next to Code List to go to the next level.
5. In the sort field, select Custom from the drop down list. The Custom Order field becomes visible.
6. Click Edit.
7. In the new screen enter a Name, rearrange the code list order using the available buttons and click Save. Note that you can enter only the following characteres: A-Z, a-z, 0-9 and underscore (_).
7.1 Select the Reusable checkbox if you want to reuse this custom order in other objects.
Note that selecting this checkbox resets the code list secton. Therefore, we recommend that you select it before creating the order.
8. Click Assign. The new custom order settings are applied to the field.
9. To save your changes, go to your profile and from the dropdown list select End Adaptation.
You can check the following document with related information: SAP Help
Custom, Order, Adaptation, Code, List , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-FLX , Page Layout & Key User Configuration , How To