You have created a Lead in your external system with status "Open". However, when it reaches C4C, the status is changed to "Qualified".
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Create the Lead with status "Open" in your external system, then replicate it to C4C.
- See that, when the lead gets in C4C, the status is automatically changed to "Qualified".
When you replicated the lead, there was a Qualification status already set.
This is the expected system behavior. By default, when a lead qualification level is set, the system automatically changes the lead status to "Qualified’".
If you do not want this change, you may scope question "Do you want to retain the current lead status when a qualification level is set?" in your project.
- Go to Business Configuration workcenter, then Implementation Projects view.
- Chose the project and click in "Edit Project Scope" button in the top right.
- Click "Next" until Step 3 Scoping Questions.
- Click in Sales > Lead Management > Leads.
- Find question "Do you want to retain the current lead status when a qualification level is set?", scope and save your changes.
Lead ; Status ; Qualification ; Exporting ; Replicating ; External System ; Open ; Qualified ; , KBA , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , How To