You are creating a Leave Request and found that the Leave Available (as of today) is blank
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Home work center
- Go to Self Service Overview
- Select New Leave Request
- In the Create step, choose the Type of Leave
- In the Additional Information section, the field Leave Available (as of today) is blank
Cause for the issue is that you have not maintained the time account posting for Time type.
To maintain the Time Account Posting, follow the below steps,
- Go to Business configuration work center
- Select Time types-International activity
- Search for Time Type and click on Tab 'Time account Posting'.
- The time account needs to be added to the Tab and set as a deduction
This will ensure that anytime the time type is used, then the approved Leave time will be deducted from the time account
Once this is completed, then a correction run for the employee should be executed.
- Go to Time Administration work center
- Select Regular tasks view
- Select Run day closure for one employee from the start date of the first approved leave that should have been deducted from the time account. Alternatively the correction run can be set to start from the start of the time file.
KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , Problem