You have executed the Trial Balance Report and the Error message is shown as
Account Determination Missing for Item Type 10200
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics Work center.
- Go to the Design Reports view.
- Show All Reports and Find Trial Balance.
- Enter the Selection Criteria and execute the Report.You will receive the error message
Error message occurs as the G/L Account of Account Type OCLSPL (Opening or closing - income statement) is not maintained under Income Summary in General Ledger.
You have to create a G/L Account of Account Type OCLSPL (Opening or closing - income statement) by following steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration Work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Show All Projects and Select the relevant Project.
- Choose Open Activity List and Go to Fine-Tune.
- Show All Activities and Find Activity Charts of Accounts, Financial Reporting Structures, Account Determination.
- Go to Edit Chart of Accounts.
- Select the Respective Chart of Accounts and add the G/L Account of Account Type OCLSPL (Opening or closing - income statement).
Once this is done,You can follow steps 1 to 5 and
- Go to Account Determination and then to General Ledger.
- Select the Account Determination Profile and change the Sub ledger to General Ledger.
- Go to Income Summary tab and you can maintain the G/L Account.
You can execute the Trial Balance Report and the error message will not occur.
Item type 10200, Account Determination Missing,Reports , KBA , item type 10200 , oclspl , opening or closing - income statement , SRD-FIN-ANA , Analytics Content , Problem