In both model A and model B, there is a account member with the same ID "member1". In model A, "member1" is a parent member and in model B, "member1" is a base member.
When you create a cross-model copy data action with the default mapping (automatic rules only), "member1" in the 2 models are not mapped automatically.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.20.3
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a cross-model copy data action.
By design, parent nodes are not automatically mapped to leaves, only leaf members are mapped to other leaf members automatically.
This is by design.
You can create a copy rule to map this member explicitly if you want.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, cross model, automatic , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL-DA , Data Actions , Problem