You are trying to associate an e-mail ID XYZ with a ticket ID ABC, but the "Actions" button is missing or the "Associate to Existing Ticket" action is grayed out.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Activities workcenter and then E-mails view.
- Open e-mail ID XYZ, that has its status "Completed"
- See that there's no "Actions" button or the "Associate to Existing Ticket" is grayed out.
This is the expected system behavior. You cannot associate an e-mail with status "Completed" to an existing ticket.
You can associate e-mails with status "Open" to tickets.
As a workaround for the ones with status "Completed" you can:
- Inside the completed e-mail ID XYZ, go to "Related Items" tab.
- In "Related Items" pane, click in "Add" and choose "Ticket" as type.
- Choose ticket ID ABC and save it.
E-mail ; Ticket ; Activities ; Assign ; Existing ; Grayed out ; , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To