You are trying to associate an e-mail ID XYZ (XYZ represents the e-mail name) with a ticket ID ABC (ABC represents the ticket name), but the "Actions" button is missing or the "Associate to Existing Ticket" action is grayed out.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Activities workcenter and then E-mails view.
- Open e-mail ID XYZ, that has its status "Completed"
- See that there's no "Actions" button or the "Associate to Existing Ticket" is grayed out.
This is the expected system behavior. You cannot associate an e-mail with status "Completed" to an existing ticket.
You can associate e-mails with status "Open" to tickets.
As a workaround for the ones with status "Completed" you can:
- Inside the completed e-mail ID XYZ, go to "Related Items" tab.
- In "Related Items" pane, click in "Add" and choose "Ticket" as type.
- Choose ticket ID ABC and save it.
E-mail ; Ticket ; Activities ; Assign ; Existing ; Grayed out ; , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT , Activities , How To