- Refreshing / Creating a Web Intelligence Document from BI launchpd fails with below error
Failed to connect to OLAP source INF DSL 00000
- Issue is only with Web Intelligence Documents based on OLAP BICS connection
- Works fine from Web Intelligence Rich Client and Analysis Edition for OLAP (AOLAP)
- User used in OLAP BICS connection is not locked on BW side when verified
- Adaptive Processing Server (APS) with DSL service show below error
Caused by: Error: com.sap.conn.jco.JCoException: (103) JCO_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Initialization of repository destination XXXXXXXX failed: Password logon no longer possible - too many failed attempts on XX.XX.XXX sysnr XX
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Web Intelligence (Webi)
- BI launchpad (BILP)
- SAP BW
- OLAP BICS
webi,web intelligence,OLAP,BICS,BILP,BI launchpad,DSL,00000,Failed to connect to OLAP Sorce,INF,bex,bw,refresh,JCO_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE,logon no longer possible - too many failed attempts , KBA , BI-RA-WBI-BE , Back End/Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.