- You're performing an OData query;
- The request is successful, but doesn't return any record in the response payload;
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- OData API
There are three possible causes:
- If you're using a '$filter' statement, there may be no record in the system that satisfies all the filter conditions, so the results will be empty;
- The API user performing the calls does not have the necessary permission to query the entity;
- The API user has permission to query the entity, but the permission is restricted to a certain target population configured in the permission role, so if you're using a '$filter' statement to limit the results to a certain group of employees which is outside of that target population, the records will not be returned.
- Verify if the $filter statement is logically valid;
- Verify the necessary permissions for querying a specific entity by consulting the SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite OData API: Reference Guide or by searching for knowledge based articles (KBAs);
- Check the API user's permission role and verify the configured target population.
any, zero, null, blank, results, query, request, get, retrieved, returned , KBA , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-EC , Employee Central SFAPI & OData Entities , LOD-SF-INT-ODATA , OData API Framework , Problem