- This article shows how to duplicate components on Career Site Builder (CSB).
- 2H 2020 Release.
- Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
- Go to Admin Center
- Go to Manage Career Site Builder
- Click on Pages > Home
- Click on the Locale and Brand where the component that needs to be duplicate is located and click on "Home". If there is no other Brand configured, then the only option is the Home of the Main Brand.
- Click on the "Duplicate" icon of the component that needs to be duplicated.
- The Duplicate of the component will show under the original component from it is copied. The duplicated component should copy the configuration of the component being copied.
- 2810394 - Image cropping in CSB image components - Recruiting Marketing
- 2555536 - CSB: How to Edit the Text of a Featured Jobs Component's Button - Recruiting Marketing
- 2747811 - CSB: How to Add External Links in Text Components - Recruiting Marketing
- 2240751 - Career Site Builder - Recruiting Marketing
Duplicate Component, Component CSB, RMK-22311 , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions