- How to set role based Data Access Control in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Limit data privacy from role setting
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2020
- Enable Model Data Privacy in a model, for example model name is Test.
- Create custom roles A.
- Open the created role A and add the model "Test" in Select Model tab.
- Select Limited Access and click Add Read Access.
- Add a Data Access Filter for the model, like City=xxxx.
- Assign customized roles A a user, then login SAC with the user, the user can read the data limited in the access filter for the role.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, DAC, dac, restriction, row limit, security , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , Problem