- [How to] Change / replace model in story in SAP Analytics Cloud ?
- To change the model used by multiple charts in a story in one time
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new story.
- Add a chart or crosstab in the story.
- Select a model as the datasource of the chart or table.
- Save the story
- Replacing datasource feature is planned in 2020.20 (2020 Q4) release. Details in https://www.sapanalytics.cloud/product_updates/release-2020-20/
- Click and open the story.
- Click Edit.
- Choose Data on the top left of the UI.
- Click the Arrow beside the model name.
- Click the Edit Query button at the right side of the model name.
- Choose the model which is to replace the old model.
- Message prompted and the model will be replaced.
replace; update story; modify story datasource , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , How To
SAP Analytics Cloud 1.0