You get an error message "Combination sales cycle and phase does not exist" while opening an Opportunity.
SAP Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales work center.
- Go to Opportunities view.
- Open an Opportunity ABC (where ABC denotes the Opportunity ID).
- Error message "Combination sales cycle and phase does not exist" is displayed.
The Sales Cycle which is assigned to the Opportunity ABC is not assigned to any Sales Phase.
- Go to the Business Configuration Work Center.
- Select the Implementation Project Work Center View.
- Click on Open Activity List.
- Go to Fine Tune.
- Search for the activity Sales Cycles and Phases.
- Click on the Maintain Sales Cycles link.
- Here the Sales cycle which is assigned to the Opportunity ABC and add Sales Phases.
Combination sales cycle and phase does not exist, Opportunity. , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , Problem