- After enabling HVAR, a transaction deleted multiple rows on a table contains timestamp column, only the 1st delete get replicated to the target.
- This can happen on Warmstandby or MSA system when there is no table replication definition.
- Queue dump does show all deletes.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
SAP Replication Server 15.7 ; SAP Replication Server 16.0
timestamp; send_timestamp_to_standby; dsi_compile_enable , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.