You are trying to execute a replication from SAP Business ByDesign to SAP Concur, but the run is failing with error message "Concur integration is not active, please check communication arrangements."
SAP Business ByDesign
In cases where a new SAP Business ByDesign tenant is created as copy of another, the Concur Integration communication arrangements are set to status Isolated. This is to avoid that data from a ByDesign test tenant getting automatically replicated to a Concur productive instance directly after the copy by a scheduled job (i.e. before customer has the chance to change the target system in this integration scenario to the corresponding Concur test instance).
To de-isolate the communication arrangements, please follow the below instructions:
- Go to the Application and User Management work center
- Access the Communication Arrangements work center view
- Select the row for communication arrangement "Concur Integration" (see that the box in column Isolated is marked)
- Click the button De-isolate
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 for communication arrangement "Concur Integration OAUTH2"
Concur integration, Not active, Communication arrangements , KBA , AP-INT-EE-OUT , ByD Integration Employee Data Outbound , How To