- How to mass change inspection characteristics, which are assigned to routings (Task List Type 'N') and not to inspection plans (Task List Type 'Q')?
- Transaction CWBQM does not allow editing routings, where the inspection characteristics are assigned.
- Transaction CEWB allows editing routings, but does not allow editing inspection characteristics, as the menu option 'Task lists > Inspection Characteristics' is grayed out.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP ERP Production Planning (PP)
- SAP ERP Logistics (LO)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM-PT-IP, PP-BD-RTG, LO-EWB, greyed, V_T410-CHA_INAREA, T410-CHA_INAREA, T410, CHA_INAREA, Merkmal, Arbeitsplan, CA02, CA03, CA01, Massverarbeitung, Massänderung, multiple, inactive, operation, header, Vorgang, Kopf, PLKO , KBA , QM-PT-IP , Inspection Planning , LO-EWB , Engineering Workbench , PP-BD-RTG , Routing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.