An attribute of a referencing characteristic, which is marked as an InfoProvider, is not visible in the reporting. This can happen in the following scenario:
- Characteristic (CHA) A is compounded to Characteristic CMP
- CHA A has the flag "Usable as InfoProvider" set
- CHA B is referencing to Characteristic A
- CHA B has the flag "Usable as InfoProvider" set
- The compounding in CHA B is adjusted to CMPR, where CMPR is referencing to CMP
- CHA A has an attribute called ATTR
- ATTR is compounded to CMP
When reporting on CHA A via AO, LISTCUBE, Query, then the attribute ATTR is visible and available.
When reporting on CHA B via AO, LISTCUBE, Query, then the attribute ATTR is not visible and not available for reporting.
- SAP NetWeaver 7.50
- SAP BW/4HANA
KBA , BW4-ME-IOBJ , InfoObjects , BW-WHM-DBA-IOBJ , InfoObjects , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.