You have created a supplier invoice with multiple line items and have made changes in the header gross amount.
Then you tried to post the invoice but you receive an unexpected error/dump.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supplier Invoicing work center
- Select view Invoices and Credit Memos
- Search for the respective supplier invoice
- Select view all and under General tab, change the header gross amount
- Select save and post
- You receive an unexpected error/dump
You have manually changed the gross amount at header level in the supplier invoice without adjusting the item amounts. This has caused inconsistency in the invoice.
If you want to change the total gross amount, you have to adjust the item amounts so that they sum up to the same value.
You can adjust the amounts on item level as per your required gross amount, then click action-> calculate total amount and then post the invoice.
supplier invoice dump, gross amount, unexpected error , KBA , supplier invoice dump , gross amount changed , unexpected error , unable to post supplier invoice , AP-SIP-SIV , Supplier Invoice , Problem