When you scope 'Time Recording' in the scoping, system throws below error message
New case for conflict resolution
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
1. Business Configuration work center
2. Implementation project view
3. Edit Project scope
4. Scoping step
5. Expand Project Management, Project Planning and Execution,
6. Select Time Recording check box
7. Select Next
You wants to scope "Time Recording" under "Project Management" -> "Project Planning and Execution".
Due to a constraint change in release 2008 in Business Option (Resource Management based on Planned Tasks), you have to select one of the following Scoping Questions first then you can able select "Time Recording".
You can find the two questions as follows:
1. Go to the Questions Tab
2. Select Project Management --> Project Resource Management
3. On the right side you will find under group Resource Management the two questions:
a) Do you want to use Resource Availability Search based on Commitment Quantity of the employee from Projects Team and Staffing?
b) Do you want to use Resource Availability Search based on planned work specified at the task level of a project?
You can select one of the question and finish the scoping. After that you will be able to enter the scoping again and able to select "Time Recording".
New case for conflict resolution, time recording, resource availability , KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , Problem