When clicking on Refer a Friend on Internal Career Site powered by CSB there are countries missing from the Country drop-down list.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
- Internal Career Site Powered by CSB
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to RMK site
- Enter the employee credentials after clicking on Employee Login
- Select any job on RMK home page
- Click on Refer a Friend button
- You will notice there are countries missing on Country field
The list is based on session user's locale and country picklist that is get from Bizx. Currently, the translations don't come from Picklist Center apparently, but from Manage Data > Country/Region entries.
Engineering team is investigating the issue to determine if this is expected behavior or not.
In the meantime you can use the following workaround:
- Go to the instance and define translations in Manage Data > Country/Region entries.
- Perform an OData API Metadata Refresh
- Reload Site in Command Center
- Clean the cache in your browser
- Authenticate and as an employee see the country picklist in Refer a Friend. The same should show all the values as expected.
2943012 - Refer a Job to a Friend on Internal Career Site Powered by CSB - Recruiting
2957146 - Refer a Friend Button Doesn't Show Up in RMK Site - Internal Career Site Powered by CSB - Recruiting
picklist, countries missing, country field, refer a friend , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-ICS , Internal Career Site Builder (CSB, IAS, etc ...) , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , Problem