- You have external integration between TM system and ERP system
- ERP documents sent to TM via XML IntracompanyTransportationRequestRequest_In
- The dimensions (length, width and height) are maintained in the Sales Order item details
- In TM system, the created OTR and FU doesn't contain these data
- XML IntracompanyTransportationRequestRequest_In has fields for the dimension data, but these are filled when the ERP document is a delivery and DTR is created
- How the dimensions of a material can be sent to TM?
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
- S/4HANA embedded TM
Order-based Transportation Requirement, delivery-based, DTR, SLO_TransportationRequestSUITERequest_Out, product , KBA , TM-ERP , ERP Logistics Integration , TM-ERP-TR-DTR , Delivery-Based Transportation Requirement , TM-ERP-TR-OTR , Order-Based Transportation Requirement , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.