When switching between Date dimension hierarchy level "Fiscal Year, Quarter, Period" and "Fiscal Year, Period" in a story, below error happens:
Code: 42014 Text: Caught exception : exception 42018: Internal error occurred while processing: ; \$loctag\$=0x0; \$ctxtag\$=0x0; \$corid\$=0x3a8a8bc2d0ace5c8
SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) 2020.19.2
This has been identified as a product defect.
This issue will be fixed on release 2020.21.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning , sc4p , c4p , cforp , cloudforplanning , Cloud for Analytics , Cloud4Analytics , CloudforAnalytics , Cloud 4 Planning , BOC , SAPBusinessObjectsCloud , BusinessObjectsCloud , BOBJcloud , BOCloud. , SAC , SAP AC , Cloud-Analytics , CloudAnalytics , SAPCloudAnalytics , Error , Issue , System , Data , User , Unable , Access , Connection , SAC , Connector , Live , Acquisition , Up , Set , setup , Model , BW , Connect , Story , Tenant , hierarchy , period , Fiscal Year: ON , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Problem