Incorrect Price List XXX is picked by the system for the Product AA even though the Product AA is not maintained in Price List XXX.( XXX is the name of the Customer Specific Price List and AA is the ID of the Service Product)
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales Order.
- Select new Sales Order.
- Enter the Account ID YYY(YYY is the Accound ID )
- Navigate to Items Tab and add the Product AA.
- You can see that price is automatically determined as 150 EUR.
- If you go to Pricing tab.
- Expand the item pricing, and hover the cursor over List Price , you can see the Price List used is XXX.
- Now go to Product and Service Portfolio work center.
- Go to Price Lists View.
- Select Customer Specific price list.
- Search for Price List XXX.
- When you edit the Price list you can see that the price list doesnot have the Product AA.
The product has the pricing reference in Product master data. You can check the same by following the below steps
- Go to Product and Service Portfolio work center.
- Go to Services View
- Search for the Product AA
- Edit the Product and then click on View All
- Navigate to the Sales Tab
- Under Distribution chains , select the line with correct sales organization and distribution channel
- Under details , you can see the field Reference Price Service.
- In this field you can see a Service Product BB is selected which means the relevant price , surcharge and discounts for the reference service is used to determine the pricing of the product AA.
In this case if you check the Price List XXX, you can see that 150 EUR is maintained for the Product BB and hence the same price is determined for the Product AA in the sales documents(Opportunity, Sales Quote, Sales Order, Service Order etc).
This is system standard behavior.
Reference Price Material; Reference Price Service; Price List; , KBA , reference price service , reference price material , incorrect price , incorrect surcharge , price list , discount , surcharge , incorrect discount , AP-PRC-PC , Calculation , Problem