- Onboarding remote hire candidate I-9 section 2 did not capture the information which was provided by HR Admin or Hiring Manager.
- I-9 Section 2 is blank even though List B and List C document information was submitted by HR Admin or Hiring Manager.
- Why I-9 section 2 is blank?
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
When candidate is a Remote hire, I-9 Section 2 PDF will not generate any information. This is a correct behavior
- SAP_Federal_I9_Instruction_Remote: As a remote employee it will be your responsibility to take your I-9 and your documents proving you are eligible to work in the US to a notary public. After the notary has reviewed your documents and signed the I-9, you must mail or fax the I-9 in within 3 business days of your start date.
- It is a candidate's responsibility to get his/her I-9 notarized and fax it back to HR.
SF, success factors, ONB, OBD, on boarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-I9 , I9 Issues and requests for Onboarding , How To