Job Profiles' names do not load in "Manage Job Profiles" page.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
When you navigate to "Manage Job Profiles" page, the Job Profiles appear as loading and when the loading completes their name display as blank.
Permissions are not properly set.
- In Admin Center, search and go to "Configure Object Definitions", search for "Object Definition" -> "Job Profile";
- Click on "Take Action", then on "Make Correction";
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and change the "Secured" information from "No" to "Yes". Also set the "Permission Category" to "Manage Job & Skill Profile Visibility";
- Go back to Admin Center, search and go to "Manage Permission Roles";
- Select and click on the Permission Role that your user or user group belongs to;
- Click on the "Permission..." button;
- Scroll down to "Manage Job & Skill Profile Visibility" section. And look for the "Job Profile" section on the right side;
- Select the functions you want to enable (at least for view and save the changes made;
- Finally, go to "Manage Job Profiles" and check if you can see them.
- In any of the above steps, if the Job Profiles do not show up in "Manage Job Profiles" page, please log off and log in again to allow system refresh.
- In any of the above steps, please save features change, if needed, before moving forward to the next step.
Job, Profiles, Profile, Manage Job Profiles, JPB, Job Profile Builder, Blank, Don't Load, Don't Display, Properly, Correctly, Are Not Appearing, Name, Label, Value. , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-JPB , Job Profile Builder , Problem