When executing a payload inserting a Candidate or an Applicant that has attachment fields, the following error is returned:"[COE0019]Unexpected error occurred: Upserted failed: Invalid service, please check if DMS has been configured properly with the index 0".
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
This error is caused by DMS(Document Management Service) being enabled on the environment but no Vendor being selected on the instance.
To resolve this problem:
- In the Role Based Permissions, grant access to "Configure Document Management";
- Close the browser that you are logged in the instance, and open it up again;
- In Admin Center, search for "Configure Document Management";
- Inside this page you will find three options Vendors
- Open Text
- Select the respective Vendor you would like to use. If you don't have any, you can just select SuccessFactors.
dms, error, unexpected, attachment, upsert, invalid, service, document, service, management, configured, enabled, COE0019 , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-API , Webservices & APIs , Problem