- Users suddenly experience very slow response time on all story actions for models with Data Locking enabled.
- Users may see Chrome browser pops up with the "Page Unresponsive, wait or exit page" window.
- Most of the time all system interactions are simply sluggish.
- Refresh times are long, etc.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.18.3 or 2020.19.2 and earlier releases
Reproducing the Issue
Issue will occur for any story based on a model with Data Locking active
A recent change to the check for restrictions for data locking in the code was inadvertently too severe and resulted in this performance regression.
This issue is fixed in 2020.18.4 and later or 2020.19.3 or later releases
For any customer on an earlier 2020.18 or 2020.19 release the temporary workaround is to disable data locking until your tenant is updated
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Problem