You would like to Release Third Party Delivery Notification XYZ but you encounter a system dump(where XYZ is the Third Party Delivery Notification ID)
- Please try resuming your work. If you still face issues, report an incident.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Third-Party Order Fulfillment workcenter
2. Go to Third-Party Delivery Notifications view.
3. Search Third-Party Delivery Notifications XYZ
4. Select Third-Party Delivery Notifications XYZ and Release
The error occurs after the "Undo Release" action is taken in Third-Party Delivery Notification and then the reference documents are changed.
Now when the Third-Party Delivery Notification is released, the error occurs.
This is a new bug that will be fixed in future releases, we have identified a workaround.
When you would like to make changes to a Third-Party Delivery Notification item, you need to add a new row and fill in the reference details and then cancel the item that you are changing.
You can then release the Third-Party Delivery Notification.
Third-Party Delivery Notification, Release, Reference Document, Undo Release, dump , KBA , third-party delivery notification , dump , reference document , undo release , release , AP-IDP-IDR , Inbound Delivery Request , Bug Filed