Need to filter line items in App Manage Journal Entries based on a certain criteria eg. company code and some line items are missing.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2008 and above
Reproducing the Issue
- Execute the App Manage Journal Entries
- Filter for a criteria, eg company code
- Press Go Button
- Result does not bring up all line items
The default filters are set to filter out some types of journal entries which are not usually used. For example Noted item.
Journal Entry Attribute default filter:
Search results with default filter:
Search results when deleting the default filter:
- Delete the default filter each time.
- Change the filters and save as own variant if needed.
Manage Journal Entries App, default filter, missing line items , KBA , FI-FIO-GL , Fiori UI for General Ledger Accounting , How To