- Is there limitation for logs number or time range which can be displayed in Data Timeline of SAC model (import data connection)?
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.20
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon SAC.
- Open a model which was created based on import data connection.
- Go to Data Management > Data Timeline.
- How many logs can be displayed under Data Timeline?
When the log reaches its limit (by default: 50), the oldest log will be deleted from the system to keep the log size below the limit.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
limitation, data timeline, import data connection, model, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , Problem