- sap_materialize auto primary, secondary, <SID> failed.
- Remote Backup server from DR host reported:
- Backup Server: 184.108.40.206: Volume validation error: failed to obtain device information,
- device: /<dump file location>/db01.dmp error: No such file or directory.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 with Always-on Option (HADR)
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
Backup Server: 220.127.116.11; remote backup server; load database failed; No such file or directory , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.