- Backspace or arrow key don't respond in Story Filter Search box in SAP Analytics Cloud story
- Users cannot delete the values and characters they type in by using backspace, or using Arrow key and Delete key.
- Clicking X(Reset) button within Search box remove the value.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.18.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a story.
- Select a cell randomly.
- Go to any Story Filter, then type in any values(characters, number, etc).
- Try to delete the values by using Backspace key. Key does not respond.
This issue has been identified as a defect
Fixed in Wave 2020.19.3
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Problem