Is it possible to change the landing page in Recruiting? E.g. When Candidate Activity is enabled, you will land in Dashboard, but you wish to always open Candidates tab when opening Recruiting.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Yes it is possible. The way to configure the tab that you will land on when opening Recruiting is required to follow below steps:
- In your username/photo drop down, click on Settings
- Go to Sub Tab Configuration
- Scroll until you see "Recruiting"
- Define which tab you wish to open when clicking on Recruiting
NOTE: It's currently not possible as per Platform behavior to set the same option for several users. Each user has to go manually and set the tab they wish to land on when accessing the tab.
landing, page, requisition, recruiting, dashboard, activity, candidates, tab, sub, settings, option. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , How To