You are posting Manual Journal Entry Voucher for the Journal Entry Type - 00088 - Manual Entry for Sales Documents and you have observed that the field Account Assignment Type is not available for the selected JE Type.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to General Ledger Work Center.
- Go to Journal Entries > Journal Entry Vouchers view.
- Click New and select Journal Entry Voucher
- Select Journal Entry Type = 00088 - Manual Entry for Sales
- Select Screen Variant = Manual Write-Up/Write-Down for Sales Documents
- Click on Add Row
- In the Item Details - Sales Write-Up/Write-Down section you cannot see Account Assignment Type field
This is a standard system behavior.
When you post the Journal Entry Voucher with Journal Entry Type - 00088 - Manual Entry for Sales, then you have to enter the preceding document details (Sales Document Type, ID and Item ID) in the Journal Entry Voucher. Once you have entered these details then the system automatically derives account assignment based on preceding document.
Hence, you cannot see the field Account Assignment Type field for Manual Entry for Sales Documents.
Account Assignment Type, Manual Entry for Sales Documents, Manual JEV , KBA , manual entry for sales documents , account assignment type , manual jev , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , Problem