The following warning occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) when you try to export data from a story:
- Your table contains custom cells or calculations outside the table's data region, that won't be exported
However, you cannot see any custome cells or calculations outside the table. All are empty cells.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.14.23
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a story.
- Table function -> Export.
- Warning shows in the export dialog.
Some empty custom cells are defined on the grid page.
Those empty custom cells do trigger the warning in the export dialog.
However, there is no value or style defined for those custom cells so they cannot be distinguished visually from the grid.
The development team are currently working on a more consistent user experience for this.
As a workaround, you can ignore the warning and still export the table as usual.
You can also follow the steps below to delete the empty custom cells:
- Select the empty columns to the right of the table and press the delete button on the keyboard.
- Select the empty rows below the table and press the delete button again.
If it does not work, please delete all the rows and columns outside the table by Styling -> Show Styling Options for Custom Cell -> Cell -> Delete a row or Delete a column.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-TAB , Table , Problem