You have one requirement to fetch via OData API the following scenario:
- Want to get a list with all requested leave days on the basis of working days. E.g. The leave request itself is for one week, but this week includes only 3 working days. You are only interested in the list of working days.
- The three working days are stored in the Employee Time Calendar, whereas the header Employee Time includes only start date and end date of the whole week.
- You are interested in active leave requests as well as in cancelled ones.
- SuccessFactors HCM HXM Suite
- OData API
- Employee Central Time Off
You can use the EmpEmployeeCalendar combined with the Employee Time. Please take a look at the API and the documentation to see if this meets your requirements.
One suggestion that you can evaluate is using the following OData query to fetch the data described in the symptom of this article:
EmployeeTime, timeCalendar, timeAccountDetail, requested leave days on the basis of working day, Employee Time Calendar, active, cancelled requests. , KBA , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-EC , Employee Central SFAPI & OData Entities , How To