- SAP Transportation Management - Alert Management
- You have issues related to Alert Management in SAP TM, such as the following:
- Your TM user is receiving alerts in email or sms that you do not want to receive. The logs show multiple entries for these alerts. How can you disable this alert?
- You want a certain alert to trigger but it is not triggering.
- You want specific users to receive an alert, but they are not receiving the alert.
- You want to modify an alert.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
- S/4 HANA 1709+
alert sost sms tm fail too many log errors e-mails email PIUSER E-Mail context is empty PIUSER Sends Blank E-Mails Named “Execution Event for a Higher Level Locked Transport” , KBA , TM-BF-ALR , Alert Management , TM-ERP , ERP Logistics Integration , TM-FRM , Freight Order Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.