I wanted to enable the new spacing feature in the job layouts, but can only select the predefined spacing.
When I want to enter a custom spacing it does not work, as the number will disappear immediately out of the box after entering.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Career Site Builder, and select an Image component, where Spacing is enabled.
- Select Custom, then put a value.
- The value is deleted after validation.
It's a known issue that will be solved with the b2011 release.
In the meantime the workaround is as follows:
- Delete existing component
- Add new component
- Configure spacing Controls
Recruiting Marketing, RMK, Career Site Builder, CSB, spacing , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , Problem