Incorrect font size shown for primary label after setting font size for it if data point 's value is NULL in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.19.2
Reproducing the Issue
- Open story with indicator chart. The primary value is NULL.
- Set font size Primary Label.
- Note that the font size is incorrectly (bigger then normal) compare with other indicator chart which primary value is not null.
This behavior is working by design.
The reasons that numeric point chart with null data was styled differently as following:
- Null data corresponds to an error state on the chart(the dash "-" maps to a no data error). There is an option in the styling panel to provide separate error message font styling which styles both the null measure value and the label: if it's set, we'll use the error message styling and if it's not set/default, we'll apply the primary value and primary label styling
- The 'Error Message' font size set to 32 when you specify the font size for 'All Text', hence this error message styling is applied to the primary value and label
To achieve the intended styling, you can change the styling of error message back to default, then it will apply the primary label font setting. Refer to below screenshot to show the option.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped, larger , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , Problem