- Unable to see Maintain Onboarding 2.0 Central Orientation Meetings option from admin center.
- Unable to set up Central orientation meeting
Successfactors Onboarding 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Instance
- Search for Maintain Onboarding 2.0 Central Orientation Meetings in Admin Center
Missing permission from RBP to view the meeting set up page
A central orientation meeting allows you to provide details about the meeting that new hires are required to attend for their first day orientation. You can provide the orientation meeting agenda, start data, end date, and other details by adding a Central Orientation Meeting.
This particular set up is configured from Maintain Onboarding 2.0 Central Orientation Meetings page in Admin Center. Also this is an Admin user permission page and only if below permissions are granted from RBP role, user will be able to see the option.
- Manage Onboarding 2.0 or Offboarding 2.0-> Administrate Onboarding 2.0 or Offboarding 2.0 content
- Onboarding 2.0 or Offboarding 2.0 Object Permissions-> Central Orientation Meeting-> Both View and Edit permission.
Also refer to below link on how to Add a Central Orientation Meeting
The meeting details appear in the Meetings tile on the Home Page for new hires and display until the start date of the meeting. After the meeting start date, the corresponding meeting details are removed. However, managers can get historic data about the Orietation meeting.
Central Orientation meeting, RBP, Maintain Onboarding 2.0 Central Orientation Meetings page , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-ADM , Admin UI , Problem