The fields are being mapped from the Position to the Requisition and if looking at the Rule Trace for the creation, we can see the value is being found, which means it should be populating in the Job Requisition, but it isn't.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Position Org Chart;
- Select a Position to create the Job Requisition from, click in Create Job Requisition;
- Now access the Job Requisition and notice that the value is not there;
- If you open the Rule Trace for the creation, you will see the value being found to be populated on the Requisition.
This is caused by having two Requisition Fields on the same mapping inside the rule.
- When you create a new mapping for a field inside the rule we have first to type in the Requisition field and select the Position field on the field below:
- Now, after this field is created, if you access the rule again and edit it, you will be able to change the first option "Field Value" to "Requisition Field":
- If save it, the mapping will show like as the following:
When the mapping is set like this, the system is understanding that there are two fields to receive the value, but there are no fields providing the value to be set on them, and then the fields on the Job Requsition will be empty.
One important fact for when this is done is taht after this mapping is saved, if the rule is taken to an edit mode, it will no longer be able to change the fields field back to "Field Value":
To correct the mapping it will be required to then Delete this specific mapping, and creating a new one:
position, requisition, creation, field, missing, empty, value, mapping, rule, trace , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-POS , Position Integration , Problem