- CPU spikes on hourly basis to 80%-100%.
- In some cases, customers report the system freezes/hangs for a brief period.
- No transactions can be opened in the SAP GUI.
- The CPU load goes to 100%.
- After about one minute, the CPU load falls back to the average values and the transactions are working again.
- In the Expensive Statement trace, you may see calls to the _SYS_STATISTICS.STATISTICS_SCHEDULABLEWRAPPER at the time of the CPU spikes.
- SAP HANA, platform edition 2.0;
SAP HANA, sap_hana, database, db, platform, spike , KBA , HAN-DB-MON , SAP HANA Monitoring , HAN-DB-PERF , SAP HANA Database Performance , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.