You are running a CPI/DS integration job to IBP.
- The post-processing log for the batch id shows an incorrect time in the log line below:
- 'Time stamp <DATETIME> and time zone UTC used for current period'
- EX: The real date is 20200915120000 but the log shows a time in the past that cannot be explained.
- You are passing the global variable $G_LOAD_DATE = SYSUTCDATE();
- You are on an IBP Version prior to 2011.
- Use Case:
- This could be noticed when loading an attribute as key figure (aakf) with To and From Period values of 0.
- Because the <DATETIME> value is incorrect, the key figure value is loaded in a different period.
SAP Integrated Business Planning (IBP) - Versions Prior to 2011
ibp, integrated, business, planning, sap, time, stamp, datetime, date, time, incorrect, post, process, pp, processing, shows, reads, cpi, cpids, cpi/ds, period, current, log, stamps, utc, date, system, sysutcdate, $G_LOAD_DATE, fix, attribute, as, key, figure, aakf, 0, to, from, 0, 2011, 2008, before, prior, fix , KBA , SCM-IBP-INT-TS-DS , CPI-DS Integration , SCM-IBP-INT-TS-POP , Postprocessing for IBP Integration , Known Error
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.