When executing a Revenue Recognition Run for one Sales Order, multiple Sales Orders are considered in the Run.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Cost and Revenue work center.
- Go to the Revenue Recognition view.
- Find the relevant Run ID.
- Click View.
- Go to the Data Selection.
- Only one Sales Document of type Sales Order is selected.
- Go to the Processed Successful tab.
- Go to the relevant sub-tab.
Multiple Sales Orders are showing as processed.
A Sales Order that is associated to a Revenue Accounting Contract (RAC) was selected in the Run Selection.
Due to this, all the Sales Orders that are linked to the same Revenue Accounting Contract will be considered in the run.
When the Revenue Accounting Contract is active then the Revenue Recognition is no longer based on the Sales order but on the RAC and the associated Performance Obligations (POBs) so therefore all the items are processed.
This is the correct system behavior.
Revenue Recognition, Sales Order, RAC, Revenue Accounting Contract, SO , KBA , revenue recognition , rac , sales order , revenue accounting contract , so , SRD-FIN-COR , Cost & Revenue , How To