Even after Scoping the BCC option for emails, the emails are going to the Unassociated Emails view.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Unassociated Emails view.
- See that the Emails sent with a channel in BCC are being shown here.
You would expect Tickets to be created, as you have enabled this feature on Business Configuration via Scoping Question: "Do you want to support e-mails which contain the channel in BCC?"
There is an option on Ticket Configuration that needs to be checked as well.
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Select the Service and Social view.
- Open the Ticket Configuration.
- Check the box "Do you want to create ticket automatically for BCC channels?"
Ticket ; Email ; Mail ; E-mail ; Unassociated ; CC ; BCC , KBA , LOD-CRM-SC-EML , Email , How To