Manager try to sort column and save as a new view in onboarding/offboarding dashboard. After saving the custom view and re-enter the dashboard, the previous saved view disappeared.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2.0
Reproducing the Issue
1. Access Onboarding Dashboard/ offboarding dashboard, click on 'Sort' button at the right top corner. Select the option based on users' requirement.
2. Click on the left top corner 'Onboarding dashboard'.
3. Then click on 'save as'. Save the view with a customized name.
4. Back to the homepage and re-enter the dashboard. Cannot find the custom view which was saved just now.
Lacking of permission or target population not include internal user.
1. Navigate to Admin Center->Manage Permission Roles.
2. Find this this user's role-> Click on Permission settings ->Find Onboarding 2.0 or Offboarding 2.0 Object Permissions -> Check 'ONB2DashboardFilter' and grant 'view'+'edit' level permission.
3. If this permission already granted to the users, but users still cannot save the custom view in dashboard. Please check if the target population is only for "External Onboarding User" type. Then add target population for internal user to this Role or assign a different role to this user through which the ONB2DashboardFilter object is granted permission.
Onboarding dashboard, Offboarding dashboard, Custom view, Dashboard filter. , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-ADM , Admin UI , How To