While exporting plan data from SAC to S/4HANA 1909 on-premise, you are not getting the ODATA "ACCOSTRATE" and "FINSSKF".
In the S/4HANA system, you could not find the OData service "C_ACTYTYPEPLANCOSTRATE_SRV" and "C_SKF_SRV".
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.18.11
- S/4HANA 1909 SP01 or lower
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAC.
- Open the planning type model whose transaction data you want to export.
- Switch to the Data Management screen.
- In the Export Jobs area, choose the (Export) button and select Export Data to SAP S/4HANA.
- Choose a connection.
- On the left side of the Target Data Selection dialog, "ACCOSTRATE" and "FINSSKF" are missing.
You have to upgrade to 1909 SP02 to get the OData "C_ACTYTYPEPLANCOSTRATE_SRV" and "C_SKF_SRV".
Upgrade to S/4HANA 1909 SP02 or higher versions.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, ACCOSTRATE, FINSSKF, C_ACTYTYPEPLANCOSTRATE_SRV, C_SKF_SRV , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL-PLI , Planning Integration (BPC,S/4,IBP...) , CO-OM-IS , Information System, iViews , Problem